2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 796.6
Abnormal findings on neonatal screening
- Short description: Abnorm neonate screening.
- ICD-9-CM 796.6 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 796.6 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 796.6.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 796.6: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM P09 Abnormal findings on neonatal screening
- nonspecific serologic evidence of human immunodeficiency virus [HIV] (795.71)
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 796.6
- Findings, (abnormal), without diagnosis (examination) (laboratory test) 796.4
- neonatal screening 796.6