2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 796.6
Abnormal findings on neonatal screening
- Short description: Abnorm neonate screening.
- ICD-9-CM 796.6 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 796.6 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 796.6.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 796.6: 2014 2015.
- nonspecific serologic evidence of human immunodeficiency virus [HIV] (795.71)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM P09 Abnormal findings on neonatal screening
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 796.6
- Findings, (abnormal), without diagnosis (examination) (laboratory test) 796.4
- neonatal screening 796.6