2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 795.82
Elevated cancer antigen 125 [CA 125]
- Short description: Elev ca antigen 125.
- ICD-9-CM 795.82 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 795.82 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 795.82.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 795.82: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R97.1 Elevated cancer antigen 125 [CA 125]