2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 795.11
Papanicolaou smear of vagina with atypical squamous cells of undetermined significance (ASC-US)
- Short description: Pap smear vag w ASC-US.
- ICD-9-CM 795.11 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 795.11 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 795.11.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 795.11: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R87.620 Atypical squamous cells of undetermined significance on cytologic smear of vagina (ASC-US)
- Abnl vaginal Pap ASCUS (atypical squamous cells undetermined significance)
- Atypical squamous cells of undetermined significance on vaginal Papanicolaou smear
- Pap smear of vagina with atypical cells