2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 794.8
Nonspecific abnormal results of function study of liver
- Short description: Abn liver function study.
- ICD-9-CM 794.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 794.8 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 794.8.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 794.8: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R94.5 Abnormal results of liver function studies
- Abnl finding on liver function
- Abnl liver function study
- Abnormal finding on liver function
- Abnormal liver function
- Abnormal liver function study
- Liver function tests abnormal
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 794.8
- Abnormal, abnormality, abnormalities - see also Anomaly
- function studies
- Findings, (abnormal), without diagnosis (examination) (laboratory test) 796.4