2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 794.39
Other nonspecific abnormal results of function study of cardiovascular system
- Short description: Abn cardiovasc study NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 794.39 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 794.39 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 794.39.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 794.39: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R94.39 Abnormal result of other cardiovascular function study
- Abnl cardiovascular stress test
- Abnl finding on cardiovascular stress test
- Abnl finding on thallium stress test
- Abnormal cardiovascular stress test
- Abnormal finding on cardiovascular stress test
- Abnormal finding on thallium stress test
- Abnormal results of cardiovascular function studies
- Ballistocardiogram abnormal
- Cardiotocogram tracing problem
- Cardiovascular stress test abnormal
- Jet type vascular flow
- Large v-wave
- Phonocardiogram abnormal
- Reactive cardiotochogram tracing
- Thallium stress test abnormal
- Unsatisfactory CTG tracing
- Vectorcardiogram abnormal