2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 794.13
Nonspecific abnormal visually evoked potential
- Short description: Abnormal vep.
- ICD-9-CM 794.13 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 794.13 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 794.13.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 794.13: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R94.112 Abnormal visually evoked potential [VEP]
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 794.13
- Abnormal, abnormality, abnormalities - see also Anomaly
- visually evoked potential (VEP) 794.13