2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 793.3
Nonspecific (abnormal) findings on radiological and other examination of biliary tract
- Short description: Nonsp abn fd-bilry tract.
- ICD-9-CM 793.3 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 793.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 793.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 793.3: 2014.
- Nonvisualization of gallbladder
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM R93.2 Abnormal findings on diagnostic imaging of liver and biliary tract