Home > 2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Codes > Symptoms, Signs, And Ill-Defined Conditions 780-799 > Nonspecific Abnormal Findings 790-796 > Nonspecific findings on examination of blood 790-
2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 790.7
- ICD-9-CM 790.7 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Use additional code to identify organism (041)
Convert 790.7 to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM 790.7 converts approximately to:
- 2013 ICD-10-CM R78.81 Bacteremia
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 790.7:
- Bacteremia 790.7
- newborn 771.83
- in blood (see also Bacteremia) 790.7
- Findings, (abnormal), without diagnosis (examination) (laboratory test) 796.4
- blood culture, positive 790.7
ICD-9-CM codes are used in medical billing and coding to describe diseases, injuries, symptoms and conditions. ICD-9-CM 790.7 is one of thousands of ICD-9-CM codes used in healthcare. Although ICD-9-CM and CPT codes are largely numeric, they differ in that CPT codes describe medical procedures and services. Can't find a code? Start at the root of ICD-9-CM, check the 2013 ICD-9-CM Index or use the search engine at the top of this page to lookup any code.