2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 790.09
Other abnormality of red blood cells
- A measurement of the inequality in the size of the red blood cells in a whole blood specimen.
- The presence of erythrocytes with excessive variation in size in the blood.
- A measurement of the odd-shaped erythrocytes in a whole blood specimen.
- An increase in the number of abnormally shaped red blood cells.
- ICD-9-CM 790.09 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
790.09 Alternative Terminology
Convert 790.09 to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 790.09: