2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 788.41
- ICD-9-CM 788.41 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 788.41 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 788.41.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 788.41: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R35.0 Frequency of micturition
- Benign prostatic hypertrophy (enlarged prostate)
- BPH w urinary frequency
- Increased frequency of urination
- Urinary frequency due to benign prostatic hypertrophy