2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 787.01
Nausea with vomiting
- ICD-9-CM 787.01 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 787.01 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 787.01.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 787.01: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R11.2 Nausea with vomiting, unspecified
- Intractable nausea and vomiting
- Nausea and vomiting
- Nausea and vomiting, intractable
- Nausea and vomiting, postop
- Nausea, vomiting and diarrhea
- Postoperative nasuea and vomiting
- Postoperative nausea and vomiting