2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 786.50
Chest pain, unspecified
- Short description: Chest pain NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 786.50 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 786.50 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 786.50.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 786.50: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R07.9 Chest pain, unspecified
- Chest pain
- Pain in rib
- Rib pain
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 786.50
- Pain(s) (see also Painful) 780.96
- chest (central) 786.50
- rib 786.50