2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 781.1
Disturbances of sensation of smell and taste
- absence of the sense of smell.
- Loss of the sense of smell.
- Diminished ability to taste.
- A bad taste in the mouth.
- Abnormal appreciation of the taste of foodstuffs, can be related to decreased sense of smell.
- Diminished ability to smell.
- ICD-9-CM 781.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
781.1 Alternative Terminology
Convert 781.1 to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 781.1: