2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 780.65
Hypothermia not associated with low environmental temperature
- Short description: Hypothrm-wo low env tmp.
- ICD-9-CM 780.65 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 780.65 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 780.65.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 780.65: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R68.0 Hypothermia, not associated with low environmental temperature
- Hypothermia not assoc w low environmental temperature
- Hypothermia, not environmental
- Neurogenic hyperthermia
- On examination - hypothermia
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 780.65
- Hypothermia (accidental) 991.6
- not associated with low environmental temperature 780.65