2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 778.0
Hydrops fetalis not due to isoimmunization
- Short description: Hydrops fetalis no isoim.
- ICD-9-CM 778.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 778.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 778.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 778.0: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM P83.2 Hydrops fetalis not due to hemolytic disease
- Hydrops fetalis, non immune
- Non-immune hydrops fetalis
- hydrops fetalis due to isoimmunization (773.3)