2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 777.3
Hematemesis and melena of newborn due to swallowed maternal blood
- Short description: Swallowed blood syndrome.
- ICD-9-CM 777.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 777.3 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 777.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 777.3: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM P78.2 Neonatal hematemesis and melena due to swallowed maternal blood
- that not due to swallowed maternal blood (772.4)
- Swallowed blood syndrome in newborn