2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 771.89
Other infections specific to the perinatal period
- Short description: Perinatal infection NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 771.89 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 771.89 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 771.89.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 771.89: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM P39.2 Intra-amniotic infection affecting newborn, not elsewhere classified
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM P39.8 Other specified infections specific to the perinatal period
- Congenital viral disease
- Congenital viral infection
- Intra-amniotic infection of fetus NOS
- Infection of newborn NOS