2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 771.4
Omphalitis of the newborn
- Short description: Omphalitis of newborn.
- ICD-9-CM 771.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 771.4 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 771.4.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 771.4: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM P38.9 Omphalitis without hemorrhage
- Neonatal omphalitis
- Umbilical cord granuloma in newborn
- Umbilical granuloma
- tetanus omphalitis (771.3)
- navel cord
- umbilical stump