2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 770.86
Aspiration of postnatal stomach contents with respiratory symptoms
- Short description: Stomach cont asp w resp.
- ICD-9-CM 770.86 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 770.86 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 770.86.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 770.86: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM P24.31 Neonatal aspiration of milk and regurgitated food with respiratory symptoms
- Aspiration of postnatal stomach contents with pneumonia
- Aspiration of postnatal stomach contents with pneumonitis
- Use additional code to identify any secondary pulmonary hypertension (416.8), if applicable