2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 770.13
Aspiration of clear amniotic fluid without respiratory symptoms
- Short description: Amniotc asp w/o resp sym.
- ICD-9-CM 770.13 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 770.13 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 770.13.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 770.13: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM P24.10 Neonatal aspiration of (clear) amniotic fluid and mucus without respiratory symptoms
- Aspiration of clear amniotic fluid NOS