2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 762.2
Other and unspecified morphological and functional abnormalities of placenta affecting fetus or newborn
- Short description: Abn plac NEC/NOS aff NB.
- ICD-9-CM 762.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 762.2 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 762.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 762.2: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM P02.29 Newborn (suspected to be) affected by other morphological and functional abnormalities of placenta