2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 760.77
Anticonvulsants affecting fetus or newborn via placenta or breast milk
- Short description: Mat anticonv aff NB/fet.
- ICD-9-CM 760.77 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 760.77 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 760.77.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 760.77: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM P04.1 Newborn (suspected to be) affected by other maternal medication
- Valproic acid