2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 755.32
Longitudinal deficiency of lower limb, not elsewhere classified
- Short description: Longitudin defic leg NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 755.32 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 755.32 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 755.32.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 755.32: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Q72.899 Other reduction defects of unspecified lower limb
- Congenital longitudinal deficiency lower limb
- Longitudinal deficiency of bilateral legs
- Longitudinal deficiency of left leg
- Longitudinal deficiency of lower limb
- Longitudinal deficiency of right leg
- Longitudinal reduction defect of bilat legs
- Longitudinal reduction defect of bilateral legs
- Longitudinal reduction defect of left leg
- Longitudinal reduction defect of leg
- Longitudinal reduction defect of right leg
- Phocomelia NOS of lower limb