2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 753.23
- ICD-9-CM 753.23 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 753.23 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 753.23.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 753.23: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Q62.31 Congenital ureterocele, orthotopic
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 753.23
- Ureterocele (acquired) 593.89
- congenital 753.23