2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 752.40
Unspecified anomaly of cervix, vagina, and external female genitalia
- Short description: Cervix/fem gen anom NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 752.40 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 752.40 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 752.40.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 752.40: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Q52.9 Congenital malformation of female genitalia, unspecified
- Congenital anomaly of external female genitalia
- Congenital external female genital anomaly
- Congenital malformation of clitoris