2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 750.27
Diverticulum of pharynx
- ICD-9-CM 750.27 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 750.27 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 750.27.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 750.27: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Q38.7 Congenital pharyngeal pouch
- Congenital diverticulum of pharynx
- Congenital pharyngeal pouch
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 750.27
- Diverticula, diverticulosis, diverticulum (acute) (multiple) (perforated) (ruptured) 562.10
- pharynx (congenital) 750.27
- pharynx, pharyngeal (congenital) 750.27