2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 750.10
Congenital anomaly of tongue, unspecified
- Short description: Tongue anomaly NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 750.10 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 750.10 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 750.10.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 750.10: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Q38.3 Other congenital malformations of tongue
- Congenital anomaly of tongue
- Congenital tongue anomaly