2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 749.22
Cleft palate with cleft lip, unilateral, incomplete
- Short description: Unil cleft palat/lip-inc.
- ICD-9-CM 749.22 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 749.22 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 749.22.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 749.22: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Q37.9 Unspecified cleft palate with unilateral cleft lip
- Incomplete cleft palate w cleft lip
- Incomplete cleft palate with cleft lip
- Unilateral incomplete cleft palate with cleft lip
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 749.22
- Cleft (congenital) - see also Imperfect, closure