2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 749.04
Cleft palate, bilateral, incomplete
- Short description: Bilat cleft palate-inc.
- ICD-9-CM 749.04 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 749.04 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 749.04.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 749.04: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Q35.9 Cleft palate, unspecified
- Bilat incomplete cleft palate
- Both sides incomplete cleft palate
- Incomplete bilateral cleft palate
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 749.04
- Cleft (congenital) - see also Imperfect, closure