Home > 2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Codes > Congenital Anomalies 740-759 > Other congenital anomalies of circulatory system 747-
2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 747.41
Total anomalous pulmonary venous connection
- Short description: Tot anom pulm ven connec.
- ICD-9-CM 747.41 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 747.41.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 747.41: 2014.
- A rare congenital cardiopulmonary defect characterized by abnormal right-sided pulmonary venous drainage and right lung malformations.
- A rare congenital heart disorder in which all four pulmonary veins are not connected to the left atrium and drain into the systemic veins or the right atrium instead. Infants present with cyanosis, lethargy, tachypnea, respiratory infections, and poor growth.
- An anomalous pulmonary venous return in which the right pulmonary vein is not connected to the left atrium but to the inferior vena cava. Scimitar syndrome is named for the crescent- or turkish sword-like shadow in the chest radiography and is often associated with hypoplasia of the right lung and right pulmonary artery, and dextroposition of the heart.
- Total anomalous lung veins to coronary sinus
- Total anomalous lung veins to liver veins
- Total anomalous lung veins to right heart
- Total anomalous lung veins to vena cavae
- Total anomalous pulmonary connection to coronary sinus
- Total anomalous pulmonary connection to hepatic veins
- Total anomalous pulmonary connection to right atrium
- Total anomalous pulmonary connection to superior vena cavae
- TOTAL ANOMALOUS PULMONARY VENOUS CONNECTION
- Total anomalous pulmonary venous connection to coronary sinus
- Total anomalous pulmonary venous connection to hepatic veins
- Total anomalous pulmonary venous connection to right atrium
- Total anomalous pulmonary venous connection to superior vena cavae
- Total anomalous pulmonary venous return
- Total anomalous pulmonary venous return [TAPVR]:
Convert to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 747.41:
- Anomaly, anomalous (congenital) (unspecified type) 759.9
- renal vessels with kidney 747.62
- total pulmonary venous 747.41
- pulmonary 748.60
- artery 747.39
- circulation 747.39
- specified type NEC 748.69
- valve 746.00
- vein 747.40
- anomalous pulmonary veins to hepatic veins or right atrium 747.41
ICD-9-CM codes are used in medical billing and coding to describe diseases, injuries, symptoms and conditions. ICD-9-CM 747.41 is one of thousands of ICD-9-CM codes used in healthcare. Although ICD-9-CM and CPT codes are largely numeric, they differ in that CPT codes describe medical procedures and services. Can't find a code? Start at the root of ICD-9-CM, check the 2013 ICD-9-CM Index or use the search engine at the top of this page to lookup any code.