2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 745.7
- ICD-9-CM 745.7 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 745.7 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 745.7.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 745.7: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Q20.8 Other congenital malformations of cardiac chambers and connections
- Absence of atrial and ventricular septa
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 745.7
- Absence (organ or part) (complete or partial)
- septum (congenital) - see also Imperfect, closure, septum
- heart 745.7
- biloculare 745.7