2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 744.21
Absence of ear lobe, congenital
- Short description: Cong absence of ear lobe.
- ICD-9-CM 744.21 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 744.21 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 744.21.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 744.21: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Q17.8 Other specified congenital malformations of ear
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 744.21
- Absence (organ or part) (complete or partial)
- Agenesis - see also Absence, by site, congenital
- Rudimentary (congenital) - see also Agenesis
- lobule of ear 744.21