2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 743.53
Chorioretinal degeneration, congenital
- Short description: Cong chorioretinal degen.
- ICD-9-CM 743.53 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 743.53 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 743.53.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 743.53: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Q14.3 Congenital malformation of choroid
- Congenital chorioretinal degeneration
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 743.53
- Degeneration, degenerative
- Disorder - see also Disease
- pigmentation, choroid (congenital) 743.53
- Pigmentation (abnormal) 709.00
- retina (congenital) (grouped) (nevoid) 743.53