2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 738.11
- ICD-9-CM 738.11 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 738.11 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 738.11.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 738.11: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M89.38 Hypertrophy of bone, other site
- Hyperplasia of bilat zygomatic bones
- Hyperplasia of bilateral zygomatic bones
- Hyperplasia of left zygomatic bone
- Hyperplasia of right zygomatic bone
- Hyperplasia of zygoma
- Hyperplasia of zygomatic bone
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 738.11
- Hyperplasia, hyperplastic
- zygoma 738.11