2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 738.0
Acquired deformity of nose
- Short description: Acq nose deformity.
- ICD-9-CM 738.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 738.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 738.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 738.0: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M95.0 Acquired deformity of nose
- Acquired nasal deformity
- Nasal deformity, acquired
- deflected of deviated nasal septum (470)
- Deformity of nose (acquired)
- Overdevelopment of nasal bones