2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 737.32
Progressive infantile idiopathic scoliosis
- Short description: Progr idiopath scoliosis.
- ICD-9-CM 737.32 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 737.32 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 737.32.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 737.32: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M41.00 Infantile idiopathic scoliosis, site unspecified
- Idiopathic infantile scoliosis
- Idiopathic progressive infantile scoliosis
- Infantile idiopathic scoliosis, progressive
- Scoliosis, idiopathic progressive, infantile