2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 736.29
Other acquired deformities of finger
- Short description: Acq finger deformity NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 736.29 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 736.29 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 736.29.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 736.29: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M20.099 Other deformity of finger(s), unspecified finger(s)