2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 730.97
Unspecified infection of bone, ankle and foot
- Short description: Bone infect NOS-ankle.
- ICD-9-CM 730.97 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 730.97 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 730.97.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 730.97: 2014.
- Bone infection of ankle
- Bone infection of foot
- Infection of bone of ankle
- Infection of bone of foot
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM M86.9 Osteomyelitis, unspecified