2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 730.97
Unspecified infection of bone, ankle and foot
- Short description: Bone infect NOS-ankle.
- ICD-9-CM 730.97 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 730.97 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 730.97.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 730.97: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M86.9 Osteomyelitis, unspecified
- Bone infection of ankle
- Bone infection of foot
- Infection of bone of ankle
- Infection of bone of foot