2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 730.09
Acute osteomyelitis, multiple sites
- Short description: Ac osteomyelitis-mult.
- ICD-9-CM 730.09 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 730.09 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 730.09.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 730.09: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M86.19 Other acute osteomyelitis, multiple sites
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M86.29 Subacute osteomyelitis, multiple sites
- Acute hematogenous osteomyelitis of multiple sites
- Acute osteomyelitis of multiple sites
- Osteomyelitis multiple sites, acute
- Subacute osteomyelitis of multiple sites