2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 728.87
Muscle weakness (generalized)
- Short description: Muscle weakness-general.
- ICD-9-CM 728.87 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 728.87 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 728.87.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 728.87: 2014.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM M62.81 Muscle weakness (generalized)
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 728.87
- Myasthenic 728.87
- Quadriparesis - see Quadriplegia
- meaning muscle weakness 728.87
- Weak, weakness (generalized) 780.79
- muscle (generalized) 728.87