2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 728.83
Rupture of muscle, nontraumatic
- Short description: Nontraum muscle rupture.
- ICD-9-CM 728.83 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 728.83 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 728.83.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 728.83: 2014.
- Nontraumatic rupture of muscle
- Spontaneous rupture of muscle
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM M62.10 Other rupture of muscle (nontraumatic), unspecified site