2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 726.69
Other enthesopathy of knee
- Short description: Enthesopathy of knee NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 726.69 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 726.69 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 726.69.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 726.69: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M76.899 Other specified enthesopathies of unspecified lower limb, excluding foot
- Anterior shin splints
- Bilateral infrapatellar bursitis
- Bursitis of bilat infrapatellar bursa
- Bursitis of bilateral infrapatellar bursa
- Bursitis of patella (kneecap)
- Inflammation of bursa of patella
- Infrapatellar bursitis
- Patellar bursitis
- Subpatellar bursitis
- Suprapatellar bursitis
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 726.69
- Bursitis NEC 727.3
- infrapatellar 726.69
- subpatellar 726.69