2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 723.1
- ICD-9-CM 723.1 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 723.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 723.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 723.1: 2014.
- Cervical spine pain
- Cervical spine pain greater than 3 months, chronic
- Cervical spine pain, less than 3 months, acute
- Cervical spine problem, chronic, > 3 months
- Chronic disorder of cervical spine greater than three months
- Chronic neck pain
- Neck pain
- Neck pain, chronic
- Pain in cervical spine for less than 3 months
- Pain in cervical spine for more than 3 months
- Pain, cervical (neck) spine, acute less than 3 months
- Pain, cervical (neck), chronic, more than 3 months
- problem cervical (neck), chronic, more than 3 months
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM M54.2 Cervicalgia
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 723.1
- Cervicalgia 723.1
- Pain(s) (see also Painful) 780.96
- neck NEC 723.1