2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 721.8
Other allied disorders of spine
- Short description: Spinal disorders NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 721.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 721.8 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 721.8.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 721.8: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M48.9 Spondylopathy, unspecified
- Bone spur of vertebra
- Osteophyte of vertebrae