2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 716.38
Climacteric arthritis, other specified sites
- Short description: Climact arthritis NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 716.38 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 716.38 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 716.38.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 716.38: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M13.88 Other specified arthritis, other site
- Climacteric arthritis of spine
- Climacteric arthritis of vertebra