2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 711.98
Unspecified infective arthritis, other specified sites
- Short description: Inf arthrit NOS-oth site.
- ICD-9-CM 711.98 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 711.98 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 711.98.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 711.98: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M01.X8 Direct infection of vertebrae in infectious and parasitic diseases classified elsewhere