2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 704.3
Variations in hair color
- ICD-9-CM 704.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 704.3 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 704.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 704.3: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM L67.1 Variations in hair color
- Variation in hair color
- White forelock
- Canities (premature)
- Grayness, hair (premature)
- Heterochromia of hair
- circumscripta, acquired