2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 702.11
Inflamed seborrheic keratosis
- Short description: Inflamed sbrheic keratos.
- ICD-9-CM 702.11 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 702.11 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 702.11.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 702.11: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM L82.0 Inflamed seborrheic keratosis
- Seborrheic keratosis, inflamed