2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 690.8
Other erythematosquamous dermatosis
- Short description: Erythmtsquamous derm NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 690.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 690.8 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 690.8.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 690.8: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM L30.3 Infective dermatitis
- Dermatitis infectiosa eczematoides
- Erythematosquamous dermatosis
- Infected eczema
- Infective dermatitis
- Infective eczematoid dermatitis
- Parakeratosis of skin
- Parakeratosis scutularis