2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 682.5
Cellulitis and abscess of buttock
- Short description: Cellulitis of buttock.
- ICD-9-CM 682.5 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 682.5 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 682.5.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 682.5: 2014 2015.
- Abscess of buttock
- Acute lymphangitis of buttock
- Buttock abscess
- Buttock acute lymphangitis
- Buttock cellulitis
- Cellulitis of buttock
- anal and rectal regions (566)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM L03.317 Cellulitis of buttock